- 4-step-curve design: the center of the lens, which is the optical zone has the steepest curve, and the curve around the center is flat.
- The lens is designed for excellent fitting for the pupil with Keratoconus (Conical Cornea).
- To deal with advanced illness as well as slight illness, the steeper lens is, the bigger we set flattening rate, and the flatter lens is, the smaller we set flattening rate.
KC LENS DESIGN
The shape of the lens looks like the cone shape in the pupil’s center, so the lens lies on the pupil stably.
The steep center of the lens gently touches the end of the cone-shaped pupil as the flat surrounding part of the lens lightens the pressure to the pupil, so you can feel good while wearing lenses.
As use of CL lightens the pressure to the end of con-shape pupil, there is a effect to inhibit the symptom mentioned above
Smooth movement of the lens helps tear circulate and exchange well.
SEED UV-1 RGP is able to block up 90% above of UV-B and 80% above of UV-A radiation. UV-1 wearers may experience the reduced harmful effect of exposure to UV radiation to the eye during daily activities.
LIGHT TRANMISSION SPECTRUM
Light transmittance comparison with SEED UV-1 and other ordinary lenses
CUTTING HARMFUL UV RAYS
- SEED UV-1 has been added an ultraviolet (UV) absorber for cutting harmful effects of exposure to UV radiation.
- Blocks 80% above of UV-A and 90% above of UV-B radiation.
- Offering the most protection to your eyes.
Ultraviolet rays experiment:
Results: The cells survives by covering with SEED UV-1 almost survives.
|Product Name||SEED UV-1 KC – Keratoconus RGP|
|Modality||Daily Wear up to 12 Months|
|Lens Materials||methacrylate compound containing silicon, methacrylate compound containing fluorine,
MAA, MMA , EGDMA
|Oxygen Transmittance (*Dk value)||60 x 10-11 (cm2/sec) • [mL02 / (mLxmmHg)]|
|5.00mm||-4.25D ~ -25.00D (0.25D step)|
|5.10mm||-3.50D ~ -25.00D (0.25D step)|
|5.20mm||-2.50D ~ -25.00D (0.25D step)|
|5.30mm||-1.00D ~ -25.00D (0.25D step)|
|5.40mm ~ 7.50mm (0.10mm step)||±0.00D ~ -25.00D (0.25D step)|
|Diameter||9.0mm / 9.3mm / 9.6mm|
|Volume Per Bottle||Single-lens in one bottle|
|MDA Registration No||GC867771050218|
*Dk value: The rate that oxygen can flow through a material